Consumer Products Industry
Solutions & Expertise
Driving Performance Excellence for Consumer Products Companies
The Consumer Products industry is actively responding to the rapid change in technology and its impact on both supplier and consumer demand. The shift to omnichannel requires an efficient and interconnected supply chain as traditional sequential movement of goods is being replaced with a digital supply network. As companies are more ambitiously turning towards Industry 4.0 and digital factory visualization in order to meet these challenges, they must not only optimize systems and processes internally, but also partner and innovate within the supply base. Digitization for better signaling, predictive analytics, and decision making requires collaboration across the supply chain, and can result in improved and more predictable operations. Implementation Engineers works with companies to enhance existing OpEx efforts, and to develop the next generation of operational capabilities.
Implementation Engineers partners with Consumer Products companies across the organization to implement critical solutions, such as:
- Implementation Engineers works with clients to leverage Industry 4.0 and information digitization to drive improved performance. With more predictive analytical capability, companies can make better internal decisions, improve coordination through the supply chain, and support more stable operations. We work with companies to identify the right data that truly creates value through the operation and supply chain, to capture and digitize this data, and to build the analytical capability in order to unlock this value creation.
- Implementation Engineers partners with Consumer Products companies to develop and/or enhance existing Lean Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma expertise. Over time, internal capability can deteriorate; internal constraints and competing priorities have caused existing Continuous Improvement programs to deliver marginalized results. We work with clients to sharpen these capabilities and develop the next generation of improvement leaders to ensure internal improvement organizations are equipped and skilled to execute projects and sustain results.
Dynamic Solutions Address Industry Challenges
Implementation Engineers partners with companies to address complex business challenges and transform your Performance Excellence capability into a competitive advantage. Some of the industry challenges we solve include:
- Supply base performance management
- High Performance Management Systems
- Lean Material Flow (e.g., Flow, Super Markets, Kan Bans, FIFO)
- On-time delivery
- Scrap Reduction / Product Quality
- Quality Systems Implementation